2022-2023 Admission Criteria
Eligibility for Admission
K1: Children born on 31-12-2019 or before (2 years old and 8 months)
Obtain an application form
Time: 9:00a.m. -5:00p.m. (Monday to Friday)
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.(Saturday)
In person from the kindergarten office or download through the kindergarten website (no quota)
1. Complete the application form with child’s photo
2. A copy of the child’s birth certificate (please bring along the original for verification)
3. Two self-addressed stamped envelope with address, child’s name and stamp
4. Application fee HK$40.00 ( $1000 notes will not be accepted)
Date of interview
1. After receiving the application form, will receive the interview notification for an interview.
2. The kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants. A parent will accompany the child for the interview.
**If the parents want translate service or questions, please feel free contact us by the phone 26771035. **
1. Interview performance
2. The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten.
3. Who have graduated sibling(s)/ parents(s)in school.
4. A family which is in need. (For whole-day class)
Results of the interview will be posted on or before 30-11-2021.
If there is a vacancy in our school,we will inform you of the procedures for registration or enrollment.
1. Parents should complete the registration procedures
2. For their child from January 2022 (Centralised Registration Dates)
3. Registration fee: $970 (half-day class), $1570 (whole-day class)
4. Please hand-in a “2022/23 Registration Certificate” for K1 students.
*If parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the 2022/23 Registration Certificate but the registration fee will not be refunded. The kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
No. of vacancies
K1 A.M. Class: 28
K1 whole-day class: 30
* Our school will join 22/23 Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme
*The school also arranges interpretation or translation services for applicants. Friends and relatives who understand cantonese or mandarin are also welcome to accompany you for the interview.
Address: G/F Tim Ming House, Wah Ming Estate, Fanling, N.T.
Tel: 2677 1035
Email: [email protected]
Education Bureau arrangements Free Quality Kindergarten Education
K1 Admission Arrangements